I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Google Web Search Bar Widget

Confucius Say Jokes

Monday, March 2, 2009

Welcome To My Life!

Today is Monday, I went 4 SYF art training and am SUPER tired.
But I think my group's art will win coz the other team's was like crap. Total CRAP!
Yellow and Blue?! WTF?! But today i met my love. My true love. My.........
True, Grey, Orangey love. My New pet FISH! Its silver and Orange. He looks like an Arowana but miniature. REALLY miniature. He has this "I Don't Care" Attitude and knocked out my mum's Angel fish. Apparently, I named my mum's fish silver weenie. My baby bro named his Blackish Yellow Angel Fish, Millard. Apparently becoz he has a friend called millard. But he calls it by different names all the time! Like, "Keith", "Donut", "Millard", "Max", "Maximus"!!!! I named mine Streaky coz its silver slowly gradually turns to orange. Its also glow in the dark!!! Ughh.....Long DAY! Also, 2day, I tried SAS's Bak kut mee......Trust me, the mucus roti prata they sell is better!
And I also learnt one importnt lesson....Kennede's taste sux!!!! Oh yar....2day I saw a REALLY CUTE DOG. It was a silky terrier but it was $980 w/o food and grooming yet!!! But Damn cute! Once I waved my hands, it grabbed a toy ball and jumped at me! After 2 secs, it got bored and fell asleep. It was at least one ruler long! Puppy Power! Gd Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever I Like!

If You Voted For Me (Obama Spoof)

Potential Breakfast Song

Pillage the Village

Commando 2 - Hacked
Ammo, health, lives and all levels unlocked. If you drown or fall, and get stuck, simply right click anywhere in .....
www.arcadeprehacks.com