I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Google Web Search Bar Widget

Confucius Say Jokes

Monday, March 30, 2009

Model Compo:

Source: www.62sajs2009.blogspot.com

Here's A Compo My Friend Did:
Kennede's Essay:
It was a sunny afternoon. The sun shone down on us and the heat was unbearable. My friends and I were walking to towards a music store just after we had seen the latest blockbuster. I looked into my wallet and all I saw was a mere two dollar note.
When we reached the music store, I saw the latest music CD by my favorite artiste. I looked at the price-tag. My heart sank immensely as I did not have enough cash to purchase it. I then walked towards my friends. I saw them grabbing the music CD’s and stuffing them into their bags. I was tongue-tied.
“What are you doing?” I asked stuttering.
“Never mind what we are doing,” he whispered, “Just grab that CD which you have been longing for and go!”
I was hesitant. I thought to myself, “Should I, or should I not?” My conscience was bugging me, one side of me told me to steal, but another part was pulling me back. I was in a dilemma, but in the end, I let temptation get the better of me. I reached my hand out and felt butterflies in my stomach. When I touched the disc, I could feel the tension coming from my hand. A sudden chill ran down my spine.
“Just get on with it!” One of my friends prompted, not aware of his volume.
“Be quiet! Someone might hear us.” I whispered anxiously.
Then, we heard footsteps coming from the opposite side of the shelf. All of us panicked in fear of being caught by the shop keeper. Then one of the CD’s accidentally fell out from my friend’s bag.
“Who’s there?” The shop keeper hollered.
My other friends rushed out of the store, abandoning me. I was dumbfounded. It was then that the shop keeper spotted me clutching something in my hands. Upon seeing the CD in my friend’s bag next to me, he suspected me of stealing all of the CDs.
I begged him not to call the police. He did not budge at first until he saw how pitiful I was and decided to hear my explanation. After clearing the misunderstanding, he told me not to mix around with my so-called friends anymore. I was very grateful and thanked him profusely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever I Like!

If You Voted For Me (Obama Spoof)

Potential Breakfast Song

Pillage the Village

Commando 2 - Hacked
Ammo, health, lives and all levels unlocked. If you drown or fall, and get stuck, simply right click anywhere in .....
www.arcadeprehacks.com