I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Google Web Search Bar Widget

Confucius Say Jokes

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Today's wednesday. Wha Piang! Today got chinese test but I think i'll ace it... Today was a revelation! 2 days in a row that TLP did not scold me. I m focusing on her gd side instead of her bad side as I know that she is putting lotz of effort to help us and mold us into excellent human beings. Although she scolds me sometimes, I realize why she did so--to push me to excellence. Thnx Mdm Norimah for helping me to understand why teachers scold us. They scold us nt bcoz they hate us but bcoz they want to develop the potential we hav to be gd pupils. THnx TLP! Thnx Mdm Norimah, Now I understand! I know I hav potential, and I m working for It!!!!
C'ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever I Like!

If You Voted For Me (Obama Spoof)

Potential Breakfast Song

Pillage the Village

Commando 2 - Hacked
Ammo, health, lives and all levels unlocked. If you drown or fall, and get stuck, simply right click anywhere in .....
www.arcadeprehacks.com